Green Jacket Leather Yardage Book Cover
- Dark green leather with your choice of green, white, or yellow thread
- Made entirely of 100% Full grain leather
- Hand cut and finished
- Designed to hold most yardage books and scorecard sizes
- Conditioned with natural oils and wax to resist water and hold up to the elements.
- Leather straps and pencil holder are made of leather and built to last. They will not fray the way elastic will over time.
- Dimensions when folded - 4.5 x 7.5
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Yes Sir! This Masters inspired yardage book cover has been beautifully handcrafted to be the perfect compliment to your round. Designed to hold a PGA Tour yardage book, scorecard, and pencil. The cover comfortably fits in your back pocket.
ABOUT THE LEATHERWickett & Craig English Bridle
The most popular of the Wickett & Craig leathers, English bridle leather is drum dyed in a range of finishes, then hot stuffed with waxes making this leather smooth, flexible and very durable. Wickett & Craig English Bridle Leather is among the highest end vegetable tanned leathers in the world. Crafted in the USA, Wickett & Craig is known for quality, durability, and rich finishes.About Vegetable Tanned LeatherVegetable tanning is a labor-intensive method that requires skilled workers, veg-tanning is a natural, eco-friendly process that produces durable, exquisite leathers recognized for their depth of color and rich patina. Simply put our leathers not only endure, but get better with age.
We hand stamp up to six characters on the bottom right corner of the front cover. Select the monogram option at the top of the page to have your cover personalized!
Logos and More
We can either laser engrave or stamp your custom logo or design on the cover. Please contact us for details and pricing!